Futaleufu

 At the beginning of 2022, my uncle bought a school transport and invited us on a trip through the "carretera autral". it was a trip with a large part of my family from Parral, which is where my uncle lives, to "the marbel cathedrals" in 2 weeks of loooong trip. We camped in a lot of places like Hornopiren, Chaiten and Puerto Aysen. but my favourite for far and the place where we stayed the longest was Futaleufu. it's a town that is very far from santiago (like 1400 km), know for its river with a lot of current where rafting is practiced and one of the best experiences of my life. It has a lot of places where you can do trekking and connect with nature, but rafting is the main activity since it is a sport full of adrenaline and completly new for many like me and my family. and it's important to say that the Futaleufu river is the best to do this activity in chile.


the photo is of my family and me during the activity
It's a little dangerous but facing the river thath way is incredible. in a moment we overturned and we all fell into the water (i thought i would die) but thanks to the team we recovered quickly and managed to continue until the end.

The other best place we visited on that trip was the Queulat national park where we took a walk of 1 hour or more to reach a viewpoint where you can see the glacier. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

FP Top 5

My fist concert