Coffe shops

 

Some of the things I most enjoy doing outside are riding my bike, drinking coffee, and spending money. But if I have to choose one it would definitely be drinking coffee since it also involves spending money. I didn't like drinking coffee for a long time, but in 2022 I started working at a coffee shop during the year and I got the taste for it (I need it). That year, since I had money due to work, I started eating out with my friends from time to time, until I discovered the world of coffee shops. Throughout Santiago there are a lot of coffee shops with different themes, foods and prices. A hobby I have is going a few times a month to sit, drink coffee and relax for a while. It is more pleasant to be accompanied, but it is an activity that can easily be done alone.

The atmosphere that the coffee shops have is ideal for talking, reading or simply eating something delicious. The seats, the smell and the products are things that I really enjoy and the best thing is that you can go at any time or day and it is a good hang out.

In Santiago and Providencia there are a wide variety of stores that I highly recommend. Among the best near the university is the “Café Domestico” at the entrance to the Lastarria neighborhood, which is 10/10



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP Top 5

Futaleufu

My fist concert