Final post

My semester was a bit chaotic because it was very short and there were a lot of things to do. I was running around doing all the activities because I am very bad at managing my time and in general I relax a lot (oops), but I definitely enjoyed it. I must say that I really enjoyed English 4 (even though it started at  8 am and having to get up early) because it allowed me to talk with many people and it was always very educational. The other subject that I really liked is one called "fundamentals of architecture" taught by Enrique Walker, that teacher spoke for 3 hours straight without boring me and the whole class was really interesting.

This semester i had physiscs and i'm really bad at it. passing took a lot of effort but i managed it (In the first evaluation I got a 1.9).

I haven't liked "taller 2" all semester because of how the teaching team works and I can't help but compare it to my class from the previous semester. In any case, I did well and I didn't get any grades under four. I don't think I've ever been so stressed and slept so little in my life. I really like the career I am studying and I remain very motivated to continue in the coming years. FAU is a nice place and every day I feel more part of it.

I hope next semester I can manage my time like a decent person and continue enjoying it in the same way as now. Another goal I have is to continue meeting people at the university since everyone is very interesting.

I would like to finish by saying that I haven´t expect that write and read this blogs will be that funny, thanks for everything teacher. , the truth is that writing in English has always been difficult for me and the activities on Wednesdays have made me understand many things.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP Top 5

Futaleufu

My fist concert