FP Top 5

1. Go out with friends

Since the university gave us the week off, i decided to rest the first 2 days and all the others went out to my friend's houses to carretear. i went out to lunch with several frinds during the week, and in the evening they would usually pick me up at my house to go out.

2. Drink earthquake

I love the national drink because of its sweet flavor and fun of the preparation. In all the places i was there was an earthqueake to drink. Everyone coordinated to buy the ingredients and spend the time enjoying the drink. 

3. Sleep

Throughout the week i carried a destructive routine for my body that consisted of going out during the night, returning to my house between 6 and 9 in the morning to spend the rest of the day sleeping and recovering fot the next night. Those long periods of sleep were one of my favourite things of the week since i can't do it if i have classes.

4. Eat

This last week  was special to eat very delicios food thanks to the celebration of september 18. at my house i ate large amout of empanadas and meat that we prepare as a family. I also went out for lunch with some of my friends, things like sushi, hamburgers and completos.

5. Watch Tiktok

Since i had a lot of free time and nothing to do, i spent a lot of time watching tiktoks. it's a very addictive application and manages to lose track of time. For some reason my favourite videos are those where throw glass bottles down the stairs until they burst and explode.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Futaleufu

My fist concert