My cultural radar

 I read the Flohio's cultural highlights, she is a rapper born in Nigeria and raised in London. in the post she talk about a movie, a nigerian musician, her favorite videogame, a documentary about chicago drill music, art and food. The topic that i found most interesting is that of food, because it says that no matter where in the world she is, always look for asian food before trying anything local. 


My cultural radar

Music

In the last few months i started listening to new music and one of the best discoveries was Kanye West, he is a crazy person, but his music is one of the best i had ever heard. He tries new things, changes styles and uses new sounds. my favourite song at the moment is Father stretch my hands


Food

Film




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP Top 5

Futaleufu

My fist concert