Someone Interesting that you follow on Social Media


 

Today I am going to talk about someone interesting that I follow on social media, I am going to talk about deyaivu (on Instagram) she is a Spanish woman who creates content about fashion on Instagram and Tiktok.

This year when I entered FAU I saw that there were many people who dressed really well and had a lot of style, and I didn't feel like dressing badly, but I started looking for content related to clothing to improve my way of dressing and elevate my style.  In this search I discovered many influencers who are dedicated to this world and one of the most notable is deyaivu.

She is a super charismatic person and she is constantly showing off new styles that one could try at her home. Sometimes she shows very expensive designer clothes and other times things that anyone could buy. Thanks to its content I have managed to understand a lot about the style that I like and be able to know what clothes to buy to achieve it. In general I don't have money to buy a lot of clothes but I like to see this type of content

What stands out most about her videos is that she informs about upcoming trends and gives visibility to different stores that seek to create her place in the world of streetwear fashion.



https://www.instagram.com/deyaivu/


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

FP Top 5

Futaleufu

My fist concert